9.13.2010

Tony O Rama Bars and Job Hunting

Job hunting makes me SCREAM! I'm just tired of filling out applications with all of the same information that's on my resume, chatting with people that "ooh" and "aw" over my resume, and then never getting a job.
So what do I do? After another afternoon of filling out applications and turning them in - I drove to the downtown Bellingham Co-Op and continue my search (and blog writing) with the wonderful help of a gluten free Tony O Rama Bar! I don't know why they call it that - it's a coop thing.
This bar is like nothing I've ever had! I haven't attempted to duplicate the wonderfulness yet - but I will.
The ingredients are simple: chocolate chips, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vegan (blegh) butter, coconut, brown sugar. It's pretty much this slab of peanut buttery, coconuty heaven with another slab of coconut chocolaty goodness on top! Words can not describe. And the great thing about this bar is NO GLUTEN! So other than that 1/4 pound of sugar I just inhaled - there's no guilt! Not that I usually have any type of guilt when I'm eating - but since Hannah and I ate most of a huge loaf of bread on the way home from the store yesterday, I'm working on cutting back on the wheat today :-)
So the lesson to be learned here is: if life hands you something frustrating - chocolate, coconut and peanut butter will fix it!

No comments: