8.02.2010

New House...

I'm in! Sort of...not really very much. But - I can begin moving in and unpacking! And if I ever find my camera in all this mess - I'll put pictures up :-) And some day I will feel clean again - the previous renter didn't clean very well before she left so I've been wiping out kitchen cabinets - and mice got into my storage unit and pooped all over everything - and it's hot and dusty. So a shower is definitely in order sometime soon!
On another note - my dad says he is going to buy me a gun :-) haha! woohoo! I guess there are benefits to my dad thinking we all need to be able to fight to the end and hole up in a bunker (I'm paraphrasing - a lot).

2 comments:

Rose said...

But will he teach you to shoot it? now that is the question :)

Unknown said...

ya!! Lorna has a house! And have fun with that gun...phaaa! I all ready know you will.