8.02.2010

Moving Frustrations...and cookies!

I was going to write a post about how frustrated I am with the way our new land lords have been handling this whole moving situation... or about the fact that our move in date keeps getting pushed back because they are still painting... and then I decided that it isn't great to dwell on the negative...

Instead I am going to expound upon the virtues of these - Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies - created by the Gluten-Free Girl.

After having my mom and roommate continually forget that I wasn't eating wheat or dairy during the last two weeks - it was a joy to discover one of my favorite cookies in a wheat and dairy free form! Plus - anything from Gluten-Free Girl is bound to be wonderful, including her writing and photography. I highly recommend her blog and book to anyone who enjoys food - whether or not you are trying to go gluten-free. They are both a joy and an inspiration to read! Check out her blog here.

No comments: