7.27.2010

More change is in the air...

Today I was woken up by a call from the Great Harvest Bread Company here in Bellingham - asking me to come back in for a second "interview"! This one will consist of me pretty much hanging out for a couple of hours and trying to prove that I have the perfect personality to be the best addition to that group. He told me that they just can't decide between me and this other gal so their having us both come in on different days to hang out for a while. What do I say to that?? "Sounds great! What's my competition like??" Oh well... if it's meant to be it's meant to be - at least that's what I've been telling myself for the last three months :-)

Sunday is when I will be able to start moving into our new house! SOOO excited! We won't have to be stuck in this tiny pod of a room anymore... and I'll have a kitchen again! And we'll get to have our kitties back with us! So many reasons to be excited...

I've decided it is TIME to get back in shape. I am tired of not being happy with the way I see my body and I know that if I worked out even a little bit every day - that would change. Plus I have a family that can provide a home gym set-up as well as built in running partners in the forms of Kealen and Noah! Of course - tonight Kealen's leg "hurt" so I ran while he rode his bike in circles around me... still motivating though! Great summer body - here I come! (Just in time for winter clothes)

Possible new job...New house...More energy and better legs :-) Fun stuff!

No comments: