7.31.2010

The search continues...

I received another call today from Great Harvest - informing me that they decided to go with someone else. Not totally sure why I haven't been able to get a job so far - but I guess I'll just have to keep looking! Maybe the perfect job will jump out at me once I'm living in Lynden and am a bit more familiar with the town. I would love to find a job that I can walk or ride a bike to!
Oh - my move into the new place has been postponed a day (they need to paint and stuff) so I will be able to get in on Monday!

I added wheat back into my diet yesterday! Had a French Dip sandwich from Billy McHales. Also at a bunch of garlic bread today :-) So far haven't noticed any adverse reactions. The garlic bread had some melted cheese on it so dairy was re-introduced today. No reactions from that either - although I wouldn't really expect any from that little amount. I'm pretty sure I just need to reduce the amount of wheat and dairy in my diet because I will probably have an easier time with the whole staying in shape thing! Very happy to be eating bread again!

No comments: