4.28.2011

Quick Post

I know... I know... I've taken WAY to long of a break from posting. So here's a really quick post about - My mom's blog! Check out someone who DOES post on a regular basis here!

This is what my mom has to say about her blog, "I would like all Christian women to pause regularly in the midst of their busy lives and think about what choices they are making with their time.  Are they living their lives in a way that will most profoundly influence the next generation to love and follow the Lord Jesus Christ? This means being there; fully (not distracted by too many activities or even church commitments). I am encouraging women everywhere to get a bit more introspective, to recognize their great worth in God’s kingdom, to learn to say “no” to false guilt and “yes” to joy and peace."

Check out her inspirational articles and advice on practical living!

(In the meantime, I'll get back to working on MY posts.)

No comments: